This was our second Christmas together as a married couple. The second chance to put up all the decorations and give our new living space that familiar Christmasy feel. We only had a couple of weeks to enjoy it all before leaving on our trip, so I tried to take a couple of minutes each day to just sit down and turn the lights off and enjoy the glow of the Christmas tree.
Here's a few pictures of my favorite Christmas decorations.
I love our angel. I must have mentioned that to Michael about 20 times during December! I found it at Michael's for $8.00 the night we drove home from Thanksgiving break.
I am absolutely crazy about the Byers Choice figurines. These three were given to me a couple of years ago by my parents. I may very well acquire more before we leave Virginia though because you can find them in practically EVERY gift shop at every major historical site out here! I love the East Coast!!












So cute!! I LOVE that you shared all this. I got really excited about your photo ornament too. We have those but didn't start the tradition until we had been married a few years.
ReplyDelete