"Today we took a photo at Buckroe Beach, VA. I thought to myself, 'I wonder if I'd seen this photo a year ago, what my past self would have thought of where I'd be in a year.' Then I thought, 'If I could see a photo of my future self in a year, I wonder where I'd be.' It is now a year later. Where am I? Take a picture!"
So, I did. Here are the two photos, exactly 1 year apart.
Sometimes things turn out very differently than we think they will. In this case, they turned out much as I expected. I expected that we would probably be living in Oregon. What I didn't expect was that I would be happily working as a preschool teacher!
Now...I wonder what we'll be doing exactly a year from today?
Cool, GREAT idea!! I may not to implement it in my life. Love this!
ReplyDelete